We filled pretty darned fast this year.
It took about 24 hours to fill up. Didn’t sign up in time? Don’t despair. We have a wait list started, and there aren’t many people on it yet.
Other info to know right now:
– In lieu of entry fees, which we never charge, we will suggest a donation of two cans of food. We are working with a local food bank on this, we will provide more detail soon.
– We still need to make a gpx track & cues for new first loop. The non-management’s calendar is kinda full right now, but has a non-managey day set aside for it on Oct 2nd. If’n any of you are available to knock it out before then, please let us know.
– We will host a pre-ride of the critical Singletrack section from the first loop, plus the entirety of the second loop on September 29th. Kinda like we did last year. Love connections and all, maybe.
– Seriously, get on that wait list if you weren’t one of the lucky callers. K?
– We will have an email list going out with all the pertinent info. Start time, location, camping info, all that stuff. That’ll come around the time of the new gpx file.